Sunday, December 2, 2018

Happy Dance - Cats ABC (Letter K)

Started: 11/29/2018
Finished: 11/30/2018

This project is from the Cats ABC in The World of Cross Stitching #265 and was designed by Durene Jones.  It's stitched on 14-count white Aida and the only changes I made were: 1) to make some of the backstitching line up with the holes better and 2) to change the cat from gold to gray since Kyleigh's cat is gray.

This is another square for her quilt and she chose it when she visited the week before Thanksgiving.  We went through all the squares I had stitched and discovered that I only needed a few more, so she chose several for me to stitch from my various UK stitching magazines. 


1 comment:

Rachel said...

What a cute little kitty-cat! Hope it's treasured as much as the real thing! :)