Saturday, December 1, 2018

Pictures from November

At the beginning of November, our church has a craft boutique every year and Janice usually gets a booth.  This year was no exception and for the first time, she added crafts for kids to make there.  There were two ornaments as well as candy cane reindeer, etc.
She also allows me to take some things that I've made and sell them too.  Last year I sold a few cards that I'd made, but this year I took some ornaments that I'd found buried.  She sold three of them before I even got a chance to take a picture.  I sold eight in total and some even had a date on them.

 
I sort and file papers for Kyleigh's teacher on Monday mornings and when I got to the classroom one morning, I was greeted by the kids coming out for snack/morning recess and a dog.  Later, I found this picture on Facebook.

The same morning that they received their pins, the girls went to kids church and made Advent chains.

 Kyleigh spent some time at our house over the week of Thanksgiving since she had no school.  One of her favorite things to do while she's here is to ride my stationary bike, which she's been doing since she was two.  Gradually, she's been growing more and more able to sit on the seat and reach the pedals.  This week, she realized that she can finally do it.  She was so excited, I took a picture to send it to her mom.  That's some of my stash in the background.


 We went to Janice's on Thanksgiving where I cooked the turkey.  While waiting for it to cook, we watched the Macy's parade and I snapped these pictures of Janice's cat, Bobby.

 

 On Saturday, the 24th we went to an event that had kids' crafts, various vendors and a Santa Claus.



1 comment:

Astrids dragon said...

Awe, the two ornaments are adorable and the ones you made are so sweet.
Kyleigh sure knows how to keep you busy, keep making those wonderful memories!