Saturday, August 1, 2020

July Recap

July was a pretty good month, stitching wise although I didn't stitch on all my projects every night, but I did stitch for at least an hour all but one night.  I also continued stitching for at least 30 minutes on a Mill Hill Mania Project and my main focus project; this month it was the Ronald McDonald House Sampler.  I missed two nights on  October Owl and one on Tinkerbell.  This is usually when my stitching slows way down, so I'm happy with my progress.

I had seven finishes this month.
USA Mouse - Lucie Heaton (World of Cross Stitching #269
William's Winter Stocking Cap - Carolyn Manning Designs (2018 JCS Ornament Issue)
Love Coffee - Mill Hill
Pizza Slice - Mill Hill
September Owl - Leslie Teare
Picachu
Ronald McDonald House Sampler - Ursula Michael

I kept up with the Peppermint Purple SAL:

And I have three WIPs being carried over to August:
Crimson Cardinal - Mill Hill
September Owl - Leslie Teare
Tinkerbell

August Plans
I'm going to continue to work at least 30 minutes a day on both a Mill Hill project and a larger project requiring my floor stand (Tinkerbell).  I'm also going to keep up with the Peppermint Purple SAL and my monthly Furry Tales project.  I hope to stitch another square for Q4OC, the November Owl and maybe a Christmas project.

Statistics:
Days Stitched This Month (at least 1/2 hour) = 30
Days Stitched This Year (at least 1/2 hour) = 179 (possible = 183)
Total Hours Stitched This Month = 75 hours and 37 minutes
Total Hours Stitched This Year = 428 hours and 39 minute
Number of Projects Worked on This Month = 12
Number of Unique Projects Worked on This Year = 64
Number of Projects Started This Month = 5
Number of Projects Started This Year = 63
Number of Projects Finished This Month = 7
Number of Projects Finished This Year = 36
Number of Projects Abandoned This Year = 1

5 comments:

Clare-Aimetu said...

It's lovely to see all your July projects together, great work.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Looks like it was a good month. Tinkerbell is a lovely project, looking forward to seeing that one grow.

Faith... said...

July was certainly a good month for you Cathy! I am trying to aim for at least an hour of stitching a day like I did when I participated in the Embroidery.com FB Challenge and I am doing pretty good. I can't believe you have 36 finishes already this year!

Rachel said...

Impressive statistics for another good month. You seem to have had really good momentum this year, here's hoping you can keep it up! :)

Astrids dragon said...

You had a very productive July, I love little Tinkerbell. I'm sure Taz keeping you company helped with your progress?!