Friday, August 7, 2020

Weekly Update - 8/6/2020

 The weeks seem to go by so fast lately, it seems as if I just did an update and it's time for another one.

The Peppermint Purple SAL is currently on week 32.  I stitched this one using DMC Variations 4245 and it took 44 minutes.

 
Tinkerbell is my project for stitching at least 30 minutes a day and I've been keeping up with that without and problems.
As of 7/31/2020 after an additional 58 minutes


As of 8/6/2020 after an additional 5 hours 16 minutes


7 comments:

Katie said...

Oh I love how your blackwork piece is looking. Just gorgeous! Plus since Tink is my favorite of course I love that piece. Fantastic progress.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Tinkerbell is growing very nicely, as is the blackwork.

Ann C. said...

Your Peppermint Purple project is looking beautiful. Love all of the colours you have chosen.

Astrids dragon said...

Your PP looks great, so very colourful.
Tinkerbell is certainly helping your flowers grow!

Tiffstitch said...

Beautiful work on both, and that blackwork is something special.

Ann C. said...

Nice colour choice for the peppermint Purple block.

Rachel said...

Nice to see a completed flower in a completed section. Love the colours in Tinkerbell; they must be gorgeous to work with. :)