Friday, April 2, 2021

Easter Treasure Hunt - 2021

It's time for another fun blog hop from Jo at Serendipitous Stitching.  This time it's an Easter Treasure Hunt where you hop among the participating blogs and keep track of the letters, which together spell an Easter/Spring related word. 

We're also supposed to show an Easter or Spring related stitch.  I have two.  The first is one I stitched back in 2017.  It's part of the same series that Katie (Jeremiah's Mom) stitched last year.

The second one is my April square for my Furry Tales through the Year project.

And, what you've all been waiting for:  my letter is R

Decorative Easter Egg - Free image on Pixabay

and you'll find the final letter on  Jo's blog

Happy Hopping!!
 

11 comments:

jocondine said...

Thanks for sharing those two great stitchings, love the cute fairy, so lovely and for the letter. Happy Easter - Joyeuses Pâques. xxx

A Patchwork of Crafts said...

Mmm I would like a chocolate egg in proportion to my size as the delightful characters here. Not that is would be good for me but it does appeal.

gracie said...

Adorable stitching...Happy Easter.

Clare-Aimetu said...

Two cute designs, Happy Easter and thank you for the letter 🐣

BeingBored89 said...

These 2 designs are so cute! Thank you for the letter and Happy Easter!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Thanks for taking part in the Easter Treasure Hunt this year!
Those are two very cute designs!
I did get a giant egg on two occasions when we had a card for the wholesalers. They were supposed to be bought as raffle prizes but my husband gave them to me because he knows how much I like chocolate!

Mary - Lecoeurceltique said...

These are two cute finishes. Happy Easter.

Christine said...

Great stitching. Thanks for the letter

Sheryl said...

Two pretty stitcheries. Thank you for the letter.

Leonore Winterer said...

These are both adorable! Thanks for the letter.

Astrids dragon said...

I love that sweet fairy and really should start stitching them, so adorable! Of course the Furry Tales is cute too.