Saturday, April 10, 2021

Fully Finished Gallery SAL - April 2021

It's time again for the Fully Finished Gallery SAL which was created by Rachel at Ten Hour Stitcher to encourage us to fully finish our projects instead of just storing them in a drawer or box rarely to be seen again.  Click on the link to see more details and what other stitchers have posted.  

My first fully finished project was a Mill Hill polar bear.  I added a gold ribbon hanger and backed it with dark green felt. 


The next three were a free cover kit that I stitched quite a while ago.  I backed them with the card stock from the cover kit and then glued them to some card blanks I had here. 



2 comments:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Lovely finishes, the reindeer are adorable!

Mary's Thread said...

Very nice! I love the polar bear!