Wednesday, May 25, 2022

May 25th (Ruidoso, NM to Amarillo, TX)

Today we continued onto  Rosswell and visited the International UFO Museum there..  There were lots of exhibits here as well as video excerpts and a movie about various sightings.  






We pulled into the Amarillo KOA Journey a little before 8:00 and when I asked about Mexican Restaurants (David had a craving), they suggested Braceros, which was just around the corner--about 7-8 miles away.  It looked like a dive and I hesitated about going inside, but it was much better on the inside although I found the chairs to be uncomfortable.  The food was really good though.  

This is just in front of the office at the KOA.  I think it's made of heavy paper or lightweight metal.




2 comments:

Faith... said...

Oh you made it to the UFO Museum! I always wanted to go there but haven't made it. Thanks for the pictures!! Sometimes the places that look shabby have the best food!

Cathy said...

Since it was close to our route, it seemed like a good time to go. It's bigger and more informative than I thought it would be.