Tuesday, May 24, 2022

Time to Resurect My Blog

 I know I haven't been around for a few months (except for my Easter blog post).  With two cataract surgeries, a bunch of dental work, a bout with depression and more pain than usual, I haven't felt like stitching much at all.

But, I've decided it's time to start posting again.  First of all, I've started stitching regularly again.  My current project is the Stocking Kitten from the Christmas Kittens kit by Design Works.  

In addition, we left on Sunday, May 22nd for a long vacation.  We're currently headed to St. Louis, MO where we'll join an RV Tour Group traveling the Lewis and Clark Trail west to Oregon and several friends and family members have asked for updates and pictures as we travel. 

I also haven't been reading blogs, partly for the reasons mentioned above and partly because of trying to get ready for the trip.  The last time we traveled in the RV was in 2017, so it needed a lot of TLC.

5 comments:

butterfly said...

Such sweet stitching , so sorry about your health problems .
Enjoy your trip.

Clare-Aimetu said...

Have a super time away, it sounds like the perfect medicine after such troubles. A cute stitch to get going again.

Faith... said...

I hope you start feeling better soon Cathie! It is no fun to be suffering through all that. I love the kitten, she is adorable. Enjoy your trip and the tour.

Cathy said...

Thank you! I'm really looking forward to the trip!

Cathy said...

Thank you!