Friday, April 15, 2022

Easter Treasure Hunt Blog Hop - 2022

It's time for another fun blog hop from Jo at Serendipitous Stitching.  This time it's an Easter Treasure Hunt where you hop among the participating blogs and keep track of the letters, which together spell an Easter/Spring related word.  The full list of participants can be found at the link above.

We're also supposed to show an Easter or Spring related stitch.  I had started a project just for this blog hop, but lost my stitching mojo last month and never finished it.  Instead, I searched through my photos to find a suitable substitute.  Fortunately, I've stitched quite a few Easter/Spring themed projects over the years.  Egg-ceptional was stitched in 2020.

And, what you've all been waiting for:  my letter is O

and you'll find the final letter on  Astrid's Blog

Happy Hopping!!

13 comments:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Thanks for taking part in the Easter Hop this year. That's such a cute Easter Bunny!

Clare-Aimetu said...

Lovely Easter design. Thank you for the letter, Easter blessings 🐣

Astrids dragon said...

What a sweet bunny, I'm not sure I remember this one. I hope you've got your stitching mojo back, especially for Mill Hills! Have a blessed Easter.

butterfly said...

Love the bunny so sweet.

RONI said...

Cute bunny, thanks for sharing it with us. Happy Easter

Elfie said...

Your Easter stitching is very sweet.

Gwen said...

Cute bunny. Happy Easter.

Mary's Thread said...

That's a cute bunny! So much detail in such a little thing! Happy Easter!

FlashinScissors said...

Cute bunny! Hope your sewing mojo returns soon.
Thank you for the letter.
Happy Easter.
Barbara 😁🙋‍♀️👍

jocondine said...

Still visiting blogs on Sunday... I love how this guy looks happy founding an egg! Thanks for the letter. Joyeuses fêtes de Pâques ! xxx

Tiffstitch said...

Very cute finish! I hope your mojo comes back and you had a lovely Easter.

Mary - Lecoeurceltique said...

He/She is a happy looking bunny with their egg. Rather like me on Easter Sunday morning, Ha! Ha!
I hope you had a happy Easter.

Leonore Winterer said...

What a cute bunny! Hope you'll still finish your new start soon. Thanks for the letter!