Friday, February 25, 2022

Smalls SAL - February, 2022

 

The Smalls SAL happens on the last Friday of the month and is hosted by Mary of Mary's Thread. This SAL is for posting any projects that we consider small in size.  You can click on the link to see more information and other Smalls Posts for this month.

So far, everything I've stitched this year could be considered a Small so here is my stitching for the month. I consider anything where H * W <= 5,000 to be a small; anything where H * W <= 2,500 is considered tiny.

My Smalls for this month include:

Love Letter Outline - Daily Cross Stitch

Shepherd #1 - Durene Jones

Bunny #2 - Palko Lap

Mine! - Brittercup Designs

Mitten Mouse - Lucie Heaton

Reindeer - Rhona Norrie

Santa Panda - Creatively Crafting


7 comments:

Mary said...

Your ornaments are really cute. I especially love the Santa Panda and Mouse Ornament.

Elfie said...

Cathy, your Smalls had me smiling from start to finish. They are all so colourful, and so cute.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Fabulous collection. I tend to agree with you definition but do stretch it if I haven't much to show!

Faith... said...

Great smalls Cathy!

Rachel said...

Lots of lovely smalls in February. It's lovely to see Mitten Mouse again! :)

Astrids dragon said...

They are all sweet, love the bunny!

Mary's Thread said...

You are a prolific Smalls Stitcher! Thank you for sharing all your lovely work again this month for the SAL!