Tuesday, February 15, 2022

Finished Quilts

Last year, I donated twelve squares for two different quilts to World of Charity Stitching.  They've now been made into quilts to be donated to senior care homes in either Florida or Arizona.

First is the Owls Quilt made of squares from Leslie Teare's free Owls SAL on Facebook.


The second quilt is made up of the monthly female Furry Tales pieces.

I'm sorry the pictures aren't better as I pulled them off their webpage, but you can see the individual squares in my blog.  Use the Labels: Furry Tales & Owl SAL.


4 comments:

butterfly said...

They look beautiful Cathy well done.

Rachel said...

Thank you for showing us the finished quilts. I've often wondered what happens to your finished pieces, as must you. Thank goodness the months were all arranged in the correct order!! :)

Faith... said...

How cute! Those quilts turned out great and I think the recipients will be thrilled with them.

Astrids dragon said...

Oh Cathy, they turned out beautifully! There are going to be two very happy people that receive these lovely quilts.