Tuesday, February 15, 2022

Gifted Gorgeousness - February, 2022

The fifteenth of each month is for posting items that relate to gifts, either some part of the item was received as a gift or the item itself will be given as a gift.  This is another brainchild of the fabulous Jo at Serendipitous Stitching .  You can click the link for more information and/or to see what others have  received and/or are gifting.   

Every project this past month has been a gift or charity stitch.  First off are the four ornaments I've stitched for the Ronald McDonald House this month.

Gingerbread Lad - Mill Hill

Mitten Mouse - Lucie Heaton

Reindeer - Rhona Norrie

Stitchmas Santa Panda - Creatively Crafting

 Next is Cat, a birthday present for my granddaughter.

Cat - DMC Kit

The Red Shepherd is part of a Nativity grouping that will be going to the DCE at our church later in the year.

Red Shepherd - Durene Jones

Love Letter Outline will be going to Canada Stitches Work Group later this week along with three other squares stitched earlier where they will be made into quilts for the Ronald McDonald House in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada

Love Letter Outline - Daily Cross Stitch

Finally, the Bunny will be going to Quilts for Older Children and Adults to be made into a quilt for Cobys in Leola, PA.

Bunny #2 - Designer unknown





7 comments:

Mary said...

You were able to accomplish a lot of finishes this month. They are all very pretty.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Thanks for taking part in GG this month. Lovely gifts for your granddaughter and charities this month. I believe the last rabbit is a Palko Lap design from their blog. I stitched it a few years back!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Yes, I was right!

https://serendipitousstitching.blogspot.com/2013/06/june-tusal.html

DJ said...

Wow! You've been on a roll! What lovely stitching, and all for good causes (especially for your Grand Daughter's birthday, so sweet!!) Happy Stitching!

Faith... said...

I have a thing for bunnies soooo I think he is the cutest one on the page! Though I really do love all the rest too.

Astrids dragon said...

So much sweet stitching, I think I like the little mouse in the mitten the best!

BeingBored89 said...

Everything is so cute but I think I have to agree with Astrid and say that the Mitten Mouse is the cutest of the bunch!