Friday, March 29, 2024

Easter Blog Hop 2024

 

It's time for another fun blog hop from Jo at Serendipitous Stitching.  This time it's an Easter Egg Hunt where you hop among the participating blogs and keep track of the letters, which together spell an Easter/Spring related word. 

We're also supposed to show an Easter or Spring related stitch.  I have two.  The first is one I stitched back in 2017. 

The second one is my April square for my Furry Tales through the Year project.

And, now what you've all been waiting for:  my letter is Y


and you'll find the final letter on  Jo's blog

Happy Hopping!!

14 comments:

Roni said...

Happy Easter, and thanks for the letter. I love the Furry Tales stitches, they're so full of personality, I have quite a few in my To Stitch pile!

butterfly said...

Oh so cute ,love those cutie designs .
Happy Easter.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Thanks for taking part in the Easter Treasure Hunt this year. Love the little girl with the giant egg!

Erica said...

Such a cute little girl, and the mouse too!

A Patchwork of Crafts said...

Ah the dream of the chocaholic and Easter egg almost as big as you are. Although this year I am on a diet so have asked that chocolate is left off the Easter or indeed the coming birthday gift list.

Gwen said...

Your projects area vey cute.

jocondine said...

Cute fairy very courageous to offer us this big egg! Thank you for the letter. Joyeuses fêtes de Pâques ! xxx

Clare-Aimetu said...

Cute Easter stitching, thank you for your letter, Happy Easter 🐣

DJ said...

What adorable Easter stitching! Thank you for the letter! I hope you have a wonderful Easter!

Shelly said...

Adorable stitching! Happy Easter!

Astrids dragon said...

Both of them are so sweet, I have the pattern for the first one... somewhere! I hope you had a lovely Easter.

Mylene said...

Those are cute easter stitching.

Faith... said...

I love the one with the huge egg! She is super cute but then so is the mouse.

Leonore Winterer said...

Thanks for the letter - your stitching is very cute, I especially love the mouse!