Monday, March 4, 2024

Weekly Update - 3/3/2024

This was a less busy week than usual.  No meetings except for the Small Group Thursday night, grocery pickup on Friday and church and dinner on Saturday.  This is our group at Panera Bread on Saturday night.  I'm the second from the front on the left and my daughter is the first one on the right.


As for stitching, I stitched every day for at least 90 minutes.  First up was finishing Piglet in a square.
As of 2/25/2024

As of 2/27/2024

Then on the 28th, I started a much larger project. This is Loving Kittens, but I'm just doing the cats themselves.  It's part of the Realistic Cats & Kittens SAL for Q4OC and is due May 1st.




1 comment:

Astrids dragon said...

It's always nice to catch up with friends. I hope to be stitching with a friend (and hopefully some new ones) at Panera on Saturday.
Nice progress on the kitties, what a sweet pattern.