Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Happy Halloween

I hope everyone has/had a Happy and Safe Halloween today.  Here are some Halloween related activities.

Devin had to work late on Monday, so Janice and Kyleigh carved their pumpkins.  Kyleigh did Batsy and Janice did Picachu.

Kyleigh and Janice went to Treats in the Streets in the Orange Circle on Thursday with a friend and her daughter.  The expression says it all.

Don't worry, she got plenty of candy!

Friday night was Trunk or Treat, a Friendraiser at the Ronald McDonald House in Orange.  I worked the sign-in table for volunteers and then joined Devin, Janice and Kyleigh for fun games and goodies.  The lady next to me stayed at the house when her daughter was born a year ago and came back to help out.
Both  the Ghostbusters and Wild Wing (the Ducks mascot) were there.
And finally a group picture. Kyleigh is Picachu if you don't recognize the costume.
Finally, two more pictures that are Halloween related.  A selfie of Janice and Kyleigh

And a couple of pumpkins I found on one of the blogs I read this morning.  I have no idea where the picture actually came from.



No comments: