Wednesday, October 17, 2018

WIP Wednesday - 10/17/2018

Here I am, back again with the second WIP Wednesday in a row.   I had hoped to have a finish instead, but that didn't happen this week.  I continued working on Miranda and even joined the Weekend Push at Cross Stitch Frog Busters, but somehow, between Thursday and Friday, I managed to lose the instructions and color key.  I've looked every place I can think of, but they're not to be found anywhere, so this project has been temporarily (I hope) set aside until I can think of somewhere else to look.
As of 10/10/2018
As of 10/12/2018
I did start another small project, but since it will probably be finished tonight, I'll post the Happy Dance instead of the WIP.  Then, I'll just have to decide what to stitch next.

2 comments:

Faith... said...

Oh I just love this little witch!! Hope you find the missing info.

Astrids dragon said...

For a witch, she's a cutie! I wish I had this pattern to help you out.