Tuesday, December 31, 2019

An Ending and a Beginning

I haven't posted in over a month and at the moment I have no desire to go back and do the necessary catch-up posts.  As today is the last day of 2019, I'm going to say that what's done is done and over with (the ending).

I'd like to thank all those who have commented on and/or read my blog this past year of ups and downs.  I have made new friends and learned a lot from you.  I've enjoyed reading your blogs too, even though I may not have commented on all of them.

Tomorrow is New Years Day, the first day of 2020  (the beginning) which I hope turns out to be a much better year for stitching, blogging and life in general. 

Of course, I couldn't leave you without a couple of pictures that have made me smile.

My son-in-law works at Home Goods and part of his job is to deliver items to a customer's car. I hope this customer had a really big car!  (Devin is on the left.) 


 We stayed at Great Wolf Lodge a couple of weeks ago and had breakfast in the Loose Moose Cafe.

I hope everyone has a Happy and Prosperous New Year!!!

5 comments:

Rachel said...

Looking back, early 2019 was great for you, so here's hoping a little bit of magic dust will help you feel better and encourage you along (not necessarily just with stitching) in 2020. Happy New Year! :)

Clare-Aimetu said...

Here's to a great 2020, Happy New Year

Katie said...

I wish you a very happy 2020! Wow that's one big bear.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

That's an enormous bear! Looking forward to seeing more from you in 2020.

Astrids dragon said...

Cute bear, but what the heck would you do with it?!
What a fun place to go in December and a sweet pic of Kyleigh.
I hope your year has started out fantastic so far!