Monday, December 7, 2020

Happy Dance - Minnie Ornament

Started: 12/1/2020
Finished: 12/6/2020
Total Stitching Time: 5 hours 50 minutes

This is officially Ornament_3, a free chart from Coconut and can be found at Free Cross Stitch Patterns

It's stitched on 14-count light sea foam green as charted with the called for floss.  It required quite a bit of frogging and should have stitched up much faster.  

This was my 31st start in the Christmasitis SAL, but I haven't decided how to finish it or what to do with it yet.

Next Up: We Three Kings

4 comments:

Faith... said...

Very unique looking Minnie! Congrats on another finish!

Rachel said...

Congrats on crossing another off your list. It doesn't make sense, but this year seems to have been the year for stitchers to need to frog simple designs! Fingers crosses 2021 is better! :)

Tiffstitch said...

Oh, that is an interesting one. I find that I frog small pieces more. Is it the colour changes? But you stitch many smalls, so I hope you don't have to frog too often. The other thought could be if the project is big enough, you could hide the mistake potentially. Great finish on the cute fabric!

Katie said...

Too cute. My godson loves Mickey Mouse so anytime I see anything Mickey, Minnie or that I think of him.