Sunday, December 27, 2020

WIPacolypse - December, 2020

The last Sunday of the month is the posting date for  the WIPacolypse SAL where we post what we're doing to finish all of our WIPs by the end of the world. This SAL is hosted by Measi at Measi's Musings   Click on the link for more information.  In my introduction post, I set some goals for this year.

1) Stitch Deer Scene from Dimensions (New Start)
As of 11/4/2020

2) Finish Let's Learn from Out Cat - Finished in February

3) Finish Big Trees - No progress this year/ not currently on list for 2021

4) Finish Advent Animals by Brooke's Books - No progress this year/I plan to finish it in 2021

5) Finish Tinkerbell - Progress, but not finished/not currently on the list for 2021

As of 1/1/2020


As of 8/2/2020

 6) Finish Leslie Teare's 2019 Owl SAL - August, September, October and November are finished.  December is in progress and should be finished in January.

 
7) Complete the Peppermint Purple Year Long SAL on Facebook - I did fine until I misplace the project. I do plan to locate the project (it's got to be in my office/craft room someplace) and finish it in 2021.
As of 11/5/2020

8) Complete the 2020 Stitcher's Challenge on Q4OC (Quilts for Older Children and Adults). - Completed in November

9) Stitch 12 Furry Tales Female Mice to be sent to WOCS for a quilt.  January through August have have been stitched.  September through December will be completed in 2021.
 
10) Start 31 Mill Hill ornament kits for Stitch Maynia and finish as many as possible - I have completed 11 of the 31 starts from Maynia.  The rest should be finished in 2021

11)  Stitch and finish Ronald McDonald House SAL - The main stitching is completed, but I have to add the personalization which will be done in 2021.
 
As usual, I went into a stitching slump from late August to early November, which is part of the reason I didn't reach all my goals. 

 

5 comments:

Rachel said...

That's not bad considering you had a slump for a few months. Without the distraction of your Christmasitis new starts it's likely more of your goals would have been achieved, but look at the fun you had in November/December instead! I look forward to seeing your full list of Wipocalypse goals for 2021. :)

Tiffstitch said...

You accomplished many goals, and a slump happens, especially this year of all years. And you came back gangbusters with all those starts at the end of the year as well. :)

Katie said...

Slumps seem to come a lot in 2020. I hope you have a much much better 2021! I'll be here cheering you along.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

You did do well, despite the slump. That deer looks amazing and Tinkerbell is very pretty too.

Faith... said...

Goals are just suggestions of things we might so. You did do lots of stitching so I think moving some stuff to 2021 is a good idea! That deer piece is stunning. Good luck with your new plans.