Thursday, January 13, 2022

Happy Dance - Wreath Mouse

 

 

Started: 1/7/2022

Finished: 1/12/2022

Total Stitching Time: 11 hours and 5 minutes

This is Monty, the Furry Tales Wreath Mouse by Lucie Heaton from the World of Cross Stitching Magazine #312.

It's stitched as charted with the called for DMC floss on 14-count Light Blue Aida.  I was originally going to do it on pink Aida, but that was before I realized it was a boy!  

This will hopefully be finished into a pillowed ornament (my first time doing this specific type of finish) and sent to the local Ronald McDonald House to be given to one of their families next Christmas.

6 comments:

butterfly said...

So sweet , wonderful stitch.
Have a Happy New Year.

Rachel said...

Yay... the Furry Tales mice are back!! So cute! Good luck with your FFOing; the first time is always daunting. :)

Clare-Aimetu said...

Such a cutie, Monty is a super character

Mylene said...

ohh such a cutie!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Monty is very cute and perfect for a winter pillow. I think blue is much better for winter designs than pink. Pink is for Spring in my mind, green or yellow for Summer and orange for Autumn!

Tiffstitch said...

Such a cute mouse! Good luck on the pillow. I use Vonna's tutorial since I don't do those often either.