Saturday, January 1, 2022

Stitching Recap - December, 2021

December has been my best month for stitching in almost a year.  I worked on eight projects, seven were new starts and six of those were finished.  One WIP from last year was also a finish.

My first three finishes were part of the Stitchmas Advent SAL at Creatively Crafting.  The original plan was to stitch as many as I could during December, but I changed paths after the third one to stitch Christmas Ornaments for the Ronald McDonald House in Orange, CA.  She's since released the charts without the numbers so I'll be stitching them instead.



My other finishes in December were stitched for the Facebook Group, Stitching for Families (RMHCSC). The Candy Cane was started as part of Christmasitis 2020; the others were all new starts.




 The final project I worked on was a new start, but wasn't finished in December.


January Plans
 
First, I'll finish Cat in Hat.  I've also made a list of six other projects (several of them small) that I'm planning to stitch in January.
 
Monarch Butterfly for Q4OC
Furry Tales Wreath Mouse - Christmas Ornament
Mill Hill Gingerbread Stocking - Christmas Ornament
Cat - DMC Kit (a planned birthday gift)
Raccoon Santa (Stitchmas Advent Day 24) - Christmas Ornament 
Red Shepherd (already started) - Away in a Manger Project
 
Statistics:
Days Stitched This Month = 29  (didn't stitch on 12/6 or 12/18)
Days Stitched This Year  = 220 (possible = 365)
Total Hours Stitched This Month = 54 hours and 3 minutes
Total Hours Stitched This Year = 334 hours and 27 minutes
Number of Projects Worked on This Month = 8
Number of Unique Projects Worked on This Year = 45
Number of Projects Started This Month = 7
Number of Projects Started This Year = 30
Number of Projects Finished This Month = 7
Number of Projects Finished This Year = 29




 












6 comments:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Those first three are very cute! It will be fun to see the rest of the series.
Love the cat too.
And who doesn't enjoy a good statistic? It's a nice way to see what you've been doing this year.

Rachel said...

Lovely to see some more of your work (although I do find the gingerbread man a bit scary!) I don't think I've seen a wooden sweater before.

Faith... said...

December was very productive for you Cathy! I love all the Christmas ornaments you stitched. Looking forward to seeing the rest of the SAL ornaments.

Katie said...

Good luck with your 2022 plans. I look forward to cheering you along.

Astrids dragon said...

Look at you, so many sweet finishes!

Tiffstitch said...

Excellent stitching on everything and so glad you had a good stitching month to finish the year out.