Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Happy Dance - Angel with Dove

Started: 7/25/2018
Finished: 7/31/2018

This is another ornament from the Crazy for... section in Cross Stitch Crazy #222 which has several charts with the theme of Nativity that were designed by Maria Diaz. 

Instead of stitching it on fabric, I chose to stitch it 14-count plastic canvas. The wings and dove were not supposed to be stitched, but since I was using plastic canvas, I stitched the dove in white and the wings in Kreinik #4 braid.  Unfortunately, the sparkles don't show in the photo.

This is my May ornament for the Christmas Ornie SAL where the Carols theme was Hark the Herald Angels.  I know I'm behind, but I'll catch up by the end of the year. 

3 comments:

Christine Williams said...

Aww, this is lovely! Petty the sparkles don't show, I bet it looks even better in person. What is the next one on the list?

Astrids dragon said...

It looks wonderful! Plenty of time to catch up before Christmas.

Mary - Lecoeurceltique said...

It's a pretty design.