Monday, July 2, 2018

June Recap/July Goals

I tried something different this month and set stitching goals.  I didn't complete them all so there are a couple of carryovers, but I'm pleased with my progress.

The first set of goals applied to my large projects, the one I need to stitch on my stand with Q-snaps.
The Valentine Heart was a finish.

The February Cottage was also a finish.
Tinkerbell was here as of 3/21/18 and I wanted to add approximately 500 stitches.
Tinkerbell ended here on 6/24/18. 
Hattie Hedgehog was finished on 6/30/18.

For my smaller projects that I can stitch in hand or with a hoop, I finished three of the five.

Dream Big was finished on 6/12/18.
Fabulous Raspberries was finished on 6/18/18.
Rainbow Fish was finished on 6/28/18.

Summer Holidays Mouse was started on 6/29/18, but has not yet been finished.
I started with nine goals for the month and completed seven of them.  A finish of Summer Holidays Mouse and the start and finish of a Christmas ornament were the two incomplete goals.  All in all, I'm pretty happy. 

I stitched on eight projects this month including four starts and six finishes, bringing my total number of finishes for the year to 23.  I stitched all but one day in June.  On the 22nd, I did my volunteer shift at the Ronald McDonald House and then attended the Christmas in June Angels game that evening which meant no time for stitching.                                                       

My goals for my large projects in July are to finish ~1,000 stitches on each of the following projects:
Big Trees
Santa Quintet
2018 Anniversary SAL Flower (new start)
Tinkerbell Spring Blossoms

and finish Advent Animal #11.  If I finish early, I will add Ariel by Aurora CS.

My goals for my smaller projects are to finish:
Summer Holidays Mouse - carried over from June
Angel with Dove - my May Christmas ornament; carried over from June, but not yet started
Broken Heart - a square for the Rainbows for Peace and Comfort Facebook Group
Dragon Doing Karaoke - a square for Kyleigh's quilt
Fabulous Banana







2 comments:

Mary - Lecoeurceltique said...

You made good progress on your goals last month. I hope July is as successful for you.

Astrids dragon said...

Great finishes, I love the Rainbow Fish!
Tinkerbell is coming along beautifully.