Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Happy Dance - Karaoke Dragon

Started: 7/19/2018
Finished: 7/24/2018

This is from the Challenge Lucie section of Cross Stitch Crazy #243.  

It's stitched on 14-count white Aida as charted with the called for DMC.

It will be going on Kyleigh's quilt.  Yes, I'm still working on it, because the squares are small--all the designs are less than 3" x 3"--and I keep finding more I want to make.  One of  these days, I'll have to do an inventory and see just how many more I need.

I chose this one because Kyleigh loves to sing and has twice performed in her school's talent show.

I was  working on this at the Angels' game last Saturday and Kyleigh saw it.  She asked if she could have when I finished it, because she thought it was cute.  She didn't realize that it's for her quilt.

2 comments:

Astrids dragon said...

Adorable, she'll love it!

Mary - Lecoeurceltique said...

The dragon looks as if it is singing it's heart out. I'm not surprised Kyleigh wanted it.