Thursday, July 5, 2018

WIP Wednesday (on Thursday) - 7/4/2018

I completely forgot about yesterday being Wednesday until I read someone else's WIP Wednesday post, what with all the excitement and celebrating so I'm a day late this time, but I do have something to show.

After finishing the Summer Holidays Mouse, I started the Fabulous Banana, but didn't get much done on it.  The space in the middle of the yellow is his/her mouth.

I also continued with the next piece in my rotation which was Big Trees.  
As of 6/30/2018
As of 7/4/2018
I've changed my rotation a bit.  Instead of working on each project for a week, I'm going to do 1000 stitches this time around and see how that works.  This is because some days I can stitch more than others so some projects are progressing faster than others.


3 comments:

Linda said...

Nice progress Cathy.

Linda

Mary - Lecoeurceltique said...

Good progress. I like your goal of 1000 stitches rotation on your large projects. Looking at your recent stitching on Bog Trees, you will really see progress with this approach. Happy stitching!

Meari said...

Nice progress on your WIPs.