Sunday, January 6, 2019

Happy Birthday to Me!

Today is my 69th birthday and I don't know how I got so old so fast!  It was a good day, though. 

First was church.  Janice is the Nursery Coordinator for our church so Kyleigh spends a lot of time in the nursery, although she goes to one of the three services with me.  She can be a big help to her mom and this week she helped entertain two little boys.


After church, Janice, Devin, Kyleigh and I went to visit my friend, Bob who provides our tickets to the Angels games.  Janice was delivering nuts and a thank you card and I gave him a late Christmas present.

We then picked up David and went to lunch to celebrate.  I chose Famous Dave's in Irvine.  We had a really good meal and I received a  free desert.
Just as a comparison, here's the picture taken on my birthday in 2013.

For my birthday, Kyleigh gave me a Diamond Dotz painting that she did herself.


3 comments:

Katie said...

Hope you had a fantastic birthday. The dessert looks yummy so I bet you did. Beautiful diamond painting.

Faith... said...

Happy Birthday! Looks like you had a great day!

Astrids dragon said...

Oh Cathy, I'm sorry I missed your special day, Happy Belated! It looks like you had a wonderful time! Kyleigh's gift to you is fantastic, so very special. And the pictures of you two together are so sweet.