Thursday, January 17, 2019

January Gifted Gorgeousness

This is the first time I've joined the Gifted Gorgeousness SAL  hosted by Jo at Serendipitous Stitching.  Basically we post about things we have received as gifts or things we are planning to give someone else.

You've seen these before so if you want more details, look in my blog archive to view the Happy Dances.  My first qualifying item is the Narwhal that I stitched for the quilt I'm making for my granddaughter, Kyleigh. 

For the second, I'm kind of using the shoehorn.  It's a square that will eventually go to Binky South Dakota and be made into a quilt for a child.




7 comments:

butterfly said...

Great stitching.

Clare-Aimetu said...

I love being part of GG - it's great to see you posting too. Those are two very cute designs.

Rachel said...

Your Narwhal is so cute! Great progress and finishes over the last week. :)

Katie said...

GG is nice to join in. Welcome! Love the 2 finishes you have. Too cute!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Thanks for taking part in GG this month for the very first time! That narwhal is adorable, I sold a plush narwhal this afternoon to someone who did not know what it was!
The quilt block totally counts as it will be a lovely gift for a child one day.

Astrids dragon said...

Still loving the narwhal and your bear should make a little one very happy!
I'd join in on GG, but I can't always remember where I got my stash!

Ariadne said...

What lovely designs. AriadnefromGreece!