Friday, January 25, 2019

January Smalls SAL

This is the first time I've joined the Smalls SAL where we post the small projects we've stitched over the past month.  Since most of what I stitch qualifies as small, I figured I join in the fun. 
Birthday Bear - 101 Bears with Personality
Mrs. Christmas - Cross Stitcher #338
Narwhal - Cross Stitch Crazy #243
January Owl - Leslie Teare's 2019 Facebook Owl SAL
My Advent Animal finish also counts as a small, but since it's part of a larger piece, I won't be posting them here.

Three of these are quilt squares that won't be finished by me, but Mrs. Christmas still needs to be FFO'd, which will hopefully happen in the next couple of weeks.




9 comments:

Pamela said...

Great finishes. I love the Mrs. Santa!

Rachel said...

Great Smalls! They are all really cute but the narwhal is still my favourite by a long way. :)

Mary said...

They are all very cute finishes. I especially love Mrs. Santa.

Katie said...

Great pieces!!

FlashinScissors said...

Very cute finishes, Cathy!
Look forward to seeing Mrs Christmas FFO’d!
Barbara x

Faith... said...

Love your smalls Cathy!

Astrids dragon said...

This is the perfect post for you! I think I like the narwhal the best, but that owl is adorable too!

Clare-Aimetu said...

Mrs Santa is lovely, great finish. Your first smalls posts is full of lovely work

Mary's Thread said...

Thanks for joining the SAL! Your projects are wonderful! Everything is very sweet! Mrs. Claus is my favorite, followed by the Narwhal!