Friday, June 28, 2019

Happy Dance - Fabulous Grapes

Started: 6/23/2019
Finished: 6/27/2019

This is another one of the Fabulous Fruits designed by Jenny Barton for Cross Stitch Crazy #192.  It's stitched on white 14-count Aida with the called for DMC.  It's stitched as charted with one unintentional customization--both legs are one row longer than they should be.

I accidentally lied last time when I said I had four more to stitch; it was actually only  three.  There are currently a watermelon and a peach left.  I had planned to set these aside for awhile, but I finished the grapes at the Angels game last night and since I had all of these with me, I decided to start another one.

Next Up: Fabulous Watermelon; Goal: A finish

2 comments:

Katie said...

Too cute! Congrats on the finish. Can't wait to see the watermelon.

Mary said...

Adorable finish. I love watermelon so can't wait to see the next one.