Thursday, June 27, 2019

Happy Dance - A Few Finishes

I just realized that since I didn't post any Wednesday updates in June, I missed posting some of my finishes, so I'll post them now.  I think you've seen them all, but I haven't shared the details.

First is the May Owl from Leslie Teare's free Facebook SAL.  It's stitched on 14-count Aida in Lite Oatmeal.  It's stitched as charted with the called for DMC except for the reds, for which I used darker shades.  This will go to WOCS (World of Charity Stitching) and is one of my favorites!

Started: 5/11/2019
Finished: 5/31/2019

I also stitched the Palko Lap SAL squares for May and June.  May is stitched on 25-count Lavender Lugana with DMC Color Variations 4260 and June is stitched with on Pink Blush 25-count Aida with DMC Coloris 4507.  I did stitch the borders on these two with two strands of floss because I felt one strand didn't show well enough so now I'm planning to go back and restitch the borders on the first four.  Fortunately, the frogging should be easy!

 Started: 5/29/2019
Finished: 6/4/2019

 Started: 6/5/2019
Finished: 6/9/2019



6 comments:

butterfly said...

LOVE THE OWL , all your stitching is fab.

Rachel said...

Love your versions of the months, and the owl is gorgeous. Well done on three more Happy Dances! :)

Katie said...

Those all look great. Love the monthly pieces. I have several ready to go but maybe some time I need to do these. Love the colors you picked out.

Astrids dragon said...

More sweet finishes, the owl is precious!

Mary said...

Very pretty finishes. I love the colors; especially for June.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Nice work. Those months are so pretty, love the colours you chose.