Monday, February 15, 2021

Gifted Gorgeousness - February 2021

The fifteenth of each month is for posting items that relate to gifts, either some part of the item was received as a gift or the item will be given as a gift.  This is another brainchild of the fabulous Jo at Serendipitous Stitching .  You can click the link for more information and/or to see what others have  received and/or are gifting.  

In my case, it's all about giving to others.  I have four projects that qualify this month.  One ornament,  two Furry Tales and one Owl.  The ornament will be going to a Ronald McDonald House.  I'll decide which one later in the year.  The Furry Tales quilt squares will be going to either a Ronald McDonald House in Canada or to WOCS (World of Charity Stitching).  I'll decide once they're all completed.  The Owls will be going to WOCS.

Back to School Mouse (September)

October Mouse (October)

Santa Jingles

December Owl



8 comments:

Faith... said...

They all look great! I love Santa's beard and the mice are so cute in their outfits.

DJ said...

Awww Furry Tales...I love those designs and have stitched quite a few of them! The December Owl is so cute too! I seem to remember that was a SAL a while ago, am I right? Well done with the Santa ornament, you are going to cheer up a lot of folks with your lovely gifts to the Ronald McDonald house!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Thanks for taking part in GG this month. You do make some lovely designs for the charities. I am sure they are always pleased to get a parcel from you!

Elfie said...

Such gorgeous projects. All are lovely gifts.

BeingBored89 said...

Oh my these are so cute! It's great that you are giving these to such deserving charities! The Ronald McDonald House reached out to me and my husband while our daughter was in the hospital for 3 months last year and even though they weren't open for new families during the pandemic, they were very generous and made sure we had supplies and snacks to at least try to help us. We will forever be grateful to them!

Christine said...

Lovely stitching!

Astrids dragon said...

All lovely stitches, I'm sure they'll be treasured wherever they go.

Tiffstitch said...

Lovely finishes! It's so amazing how you manage so many wonderful smalls for so many deserving places.