Friday, February 5, 2021

Weekly Update - 2/4/2021

This past week was another one where I didn't stitch much and only managed about eight hours.  I concentrated on two projects, but didn't manage to finish either of them.

First up was Santa Jingles from Mill Hill.  I don't have much left so I should be able to finish it this coming week.

As of 1/31/2021

As of 2/4/2021

Next was Halloween Mouse, my October Mouse for the female Furry Tales quilt I'm working on.  This was a new start this week and now I only have her face, hat and broom to stitch so it should also be a finish this coming week.

Next week, I plan to finish both of these projects and continue stitching on Blackwork USA.  I also plan to work on the Thanksgiving Mouse and Merry Camper Van.



4 comments:

butterfly said...

Your stitching looks great can't wait to see them next week.
Have a good weekend.

Katie said...

Great work on both pieces.

Faith... said...

I just love how Santa's beard looks! What a god start on the Halloween Mouse, looks like she will be finished in no time.

Rachel said...

Eight hours is still a good amount of time. The October Furry Tales looks like another fun stitch. :)