Friday, February 12, 2021

Weekly Update - 2/11/2021

This was a pretty good week for stitching.  I stitched everyday and finished two of my projects.

My first finished project was the Halloween Mouse from Lucie Heaton.  This was found in an older World of Cross Stitching Magazine and is the October square for the female Furry Tales quilt.  It's stitched on 14-count white Aida as charted with the called for DMC.

 Started: 1/31/2021

Finished: 2/7/2021

Total Stitching Time: 7 hours 5 minutes

My second finish was Santa Jingles, one of the Mill Hill Santas that I started back in May.  I used the kit materials, but I had a mishap with the beads and had to borrow some of the cream ones from another kit.  It's also missing the jingle bells on the hat since I've somehow managed to misplace them.

Started: 5/7/2020

Finished: 2/11/2021

Total Stitching Time: 9 hours 32 minutes

I also worked on my Blackwork USA and completed the outline of page one and parts of three more states.  I'm really enjoying this one.

As of 1/21/2021

As of 2/11/2021

For next week, I'm planning to work on Day 2 of the 12 Days of Christmas, start and finish the Thanksgiving Mouse and work on another Christmasitis Start.


 

4 comments:

Rachel said...

That's a brilliant week of stitching. I'm glad you're enjoying the blackwork SAL. It's defintitely going to be a colourful version of the USA! :)

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Great work this week. The map is fabulous.

Katie said...

So far behind. Beautiful work on everything. Just love that USA map.

Astrids dragon said...

Ooh, I love the Halloween Mouse, which issue was it? I might have it.
Santa is cute, even without the jingle bells.
The states look great so far!