Wednesday, February 15, 2023

Gifted Gorgeousness - February, 2023

 Welcome to February's edition of Gifted Gorgeousness.  

On the 15th of each month, we're supposed to post about any items we've received as a gift and/or items that we're making as a gift for someone else.  To learn more about this SAL and see what others have posted, go to Jo's Blog.

Most of my stitching is done for others so I usually have plenty to post about.  This month is no exception.  Over the past month, I stitched eight Christmas ornaments, all of which will be going to the Ronald McDonald House in Orange County later this year.

Christmas Tree Snow Globe - Durene Jones

Gingerbread House Snow Globe - Durene Jones

Mr. & Mrs. Santa Snow Globe - Durene Jones

Present Kitten - Design Works Kit

Reindeer Kitten - Design Works Kit

Winnie the Pooh - Quick & Easy Cross Stitch Cover Kit

Witzy & Bauble - Cross Stitch Card Shop Cover Kit

Wreath Kitten - Design Works Kit
 

I also stitched six items that will eventually be going to Canada Stitches Work Group to be made into quilts for the Ronald McDonald House in Red Deer.
 

Variegated Heart

Sugar Plum Fairy #6 - Leslie Teare

Sugar Plum Fairy #4 - Leslie Teare

Sugar Plum Fairy #2 - Leslie Teare

Sugar Plum Fairy #1 - Leslie Teare

Chocolate Bunny - F.lli Graziano
 

And finally, I stitched a bookmark for my granddaughter's 15th birthday next month.

Symbols Bookmark - World of Cross Stitching Magazine #328

 

 

3 comments:

Elfie said...

I love all your lovely stitching. Hardly surprising, as I do have a thing for Santas and angels, and the ones you have stitched all appeal to me. Your granddaughter's bookmark is also gorgeous.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Thanks for taking part in GG this month. I love all your ornaments and I'm sure the charity appreciate them too! Even your Valentine piece was a gift for someone else!

Astrids dragon said...

Such sweet stitching, I especially love the snow globes... and the kitties too!