Friday, February 17, 2023

Happy Dance - Wise Man #3

 Started: 2/13/2023

Finished: 2/16/2023

Total Stitching Time: 8 hours 26 minutes

This is one of the wise men from Durene Jones Nativity project in Enjoy Cross Stitch - Christmas 2021.

It's stitched as charted with mostly the called for DMC on white perforated paper. The only exception is that I stitched the beard in brown and his skin in 3770 as shown on the chart cover in Durene's Etsy Shop.  The chart itself called for chocolate skin and a white beard.

This is part of a set that will be given to the Nursery Coordinator (my daughter) at our church to help tell the Christmas story.  I won't be finish finishing them until I have a chance to see how she'd like them finished.

Next up: Santa's Hat and Boots

2 comments:

Mylene said...

A cute finish!
looking forward to see how you finish them all.

Rachel said...

I like the beard colour change. He looks very wise indeed!