Wednesday, February 15, 2023

Happy Dance - Variegated Heart

I purposely held off posting this because it was part of the Secret Stitcher's Blog Hop and I didn't want to spoil the surprise.

Started: 2/6/2023

Finished: 2/7/2023

Total Stitching Time: 4 hours and 48 minutes

This is a heart that I found online somewhere sometime ago, but I don't remember where so I have no  information as to its source.

It's stitched on14-count white Aida with DMC 107. 

I typically stitch at least one Valentines Day square a year so it will be added to my other Valentines Day squares and eventually be sent to a charity group to be made into a quilt.

Next up: Sugar Plum Fairy #4

2 comments:

butterfly said...

So cute ,love the heart .

Rachel said...

Such a simple design, yet it really stands out with the variegated thread. Great work!