Monday, January 29, 2024

Weekly Update - 1/28/2024

 It was another semi-busy week.  Senior Bingo was on Tuesday followed by an appointment with our banker.  Wednesday was Bible Study.  Saturday was church and I actually went, but didn't go to dinner after.

We have started selling things on eBay, mostly engineering type stuff of my husbands, but also some of my cross stitch kits and charts--I've cleared out a whole drawer!  I'm not involved in the sales; my daughter does that, but I do keep track of the financial stuff in Quicken.

As for stitching, I stitched everyday and accomplished quite a bit.  First I finally finished the PJ Critters Lion and it's been mailed to the group.

Next, since January is a WIP month, I pulled out an old WIP and made a goal to finish the bottom half by the end of the month.  This is Deer Scene, a Dimensions Kit.

As of 11/4/2020

As of 1/28/2024

1 comment:

Katie said...

Good luck selling stuff.
Congrats on the cute finish.
I just love your deer scene. So beautiful.