Saturday, February 10, 2024

Happy Dance - Birdhouse Coaster

 


Started: 2/6/2024

Finished: 2/9/2024

Total Time: 10 hours and 37 minutes

This is called Birdhouse Coaster and was distributed by MCG Textiles.  It was a circular chart that I found loose in my stash, but I don't know where I got it.  I'm assuming that it was part of a series, but I don't even know that.

It's stitched as charted with the called for DMC on 14-count white plastic canvas. 

Instead of making it into a coaster, I'm going to make it into a magnet and display it on my refrigerator.  Yes, it's one of the rare items that I stitched for myself.

Next up: Snowman Mug (Janlynn Kit)

2 comments:

Katie said...

Too cute. So glad you are keeping it. You deserve some beautiful stitching too.

Rachel said...

Very cute! I like the asymmetry of the design and am glad it's going to help brighten up your fridge.