Monday, February 26, 2024

Weekly Recap - 2/25/2024

It was a moderately busy week.  I had physical therapy on Monday, picked up my compression wraps on Wednesday and then went looking for a new bathroom sink and cabinet, but didn't find exactly what we're looking for.  There was also a soup supper and Lenten Service that evening.

Thursday was our small group meeting and Friday was Grocery Pickup.  I didn't go to church or the group after-dinner on Saturday, because it was raining and I was too tired.  I did watch the online service this morning though.

As for stitching, I again stitched every day for at least 30 minutes.  My first project was the Snowman Mug which is now a finished project.

 

Next I worked on Little Ms. Santa Claus, but set it aside after a couple of days since I had other projects I wanted to get started in this New Start Month.


Finally I started Piglet in a Square.



No comments: