Friday, November 23, 2018

Diamond Dotz and a Get Together

Janice had asked me for a diamond painting kit for Christmas, but decided to get a small one first to see if she liked it.  She made a rose (no picture unfortunately) and did enjoy it.  She also picked up the same kit for me.  Kyleigh decided she wanted to do one, so Janice let her do the butterfly that came in her kit.
 
 

I took Kyleigh with me to the Southern California Stitchers' Get Together at a local Panera Bread the next morning.  She had her snowman with her, but decided to work on a Diamond Dotz Sunflower from my kit.  She had a good time and was actually a really good girl, focusing on her project and participating in conversations.  She's been invited to go again.  Of course, we only stayed a couple of hours, including eating lunch.



1 comment:

Astrids dragon said...

What a wonderful way for you two to spend time together! Her butterfly looks great.