Wednesday, November 7, 2018

WIP Wednesday - 11/7/2018

It's Wednesday again and this week went by really fast.  I've started stitching two projects an evening again--one small in a hoop or hand and a larger one on my Q-snaps.  I've also done a lot of frogging this week, but I have made progress.

The large project continues to be Brooke's Books Advent Animals where I'm working on number 13, Colin Cardinal.  I had all of the DMC 300 in the birdhouse complete, but the sides didn't match up so I had to put the cardinal and leaves in to figure out my mistake and then frog the top part of the birdhouse.

As of 5/4/18

As of 11/6/18
My small project was a new start.  This is a free chart designed by Durene Jones for the Enjoy Cross Stitch at Christmas 2018 magazine.  It will be a gingerbread man when completed.  Because it's fully stitched, I'm doing it on plastic canvas and will make it into an ornament when completed.
This also required some frogging.  I started in the middle and made a mistake that I couldn't find so decided to start over.  There's also a mistake tin the above picture which will have to be fixed tonight before I move on.



2 comments:

Rachel said...

Oh dear, you have been visited by the frogs, haven't you? Hopefully they've had their fill of your work and will now hop away. Still good progress, considering. :)

Astrids dragon said...

Darn frog, but the birdhouse is looking good!