Saturday, November 3, 2018

Happy Dance - Miranda

Started: 10/2/2018
Finished: 11/2/2018

This is the third project in the Hocus Pocus Trilogy from Mill Hill.  It's stitched as charted with the materials in the kit.  The only change I made was to use two strands of floss instead of three since I like the coverage and being able to use the loop start.

The other two projects are Mimi and Muriel, which were finished last year.
Mimi
Muriel 
Because I lost the instructions (and never did find them), I had to order a new kit and I'm offering it as a giveaway.  It's a complete kit as I used the instructions only.  

Please comment on this blog entry only.  If more than one person wants it, I will draw a name on Sunday, 11/10.


6 comments:

Rachel said...

Another Happy Dance! Well done! Your floorboards must be under so much stress from your constant jiggling! They are all really cute and make a lovely trio of friendly witches.
I've got a couple of the larger Mill Hill Halloween beads and buttons kits lined up for stitching next year but if nobody else would like this kit then I would be more than willing to take it off your hands and squeeze it into my 2019 stitching plans! :)

Linda said...

Congrats on all of the adorable finishes Cathy. I would love to stitch it.

Linda

Faith... said...

Oh these are so cute! Great finishes and good luck to the winner!

Kaisievic said...

Oh, my goodness - so cute! Please add me to the draw for the kit.

Clare-Aimetu said...

They are just gorgeous, great stitching. I would love to be in your draw, thank you

Astrids dragon said...

What a fun trio, they look great! I don't know why I don't have any of them, please include me in Miranda's pattern. Thanks!