Thursday, July 16, 2020

Happy Dance - Love Coffee

Started: 5/11/2020
Continued Start: 7/6/2020
Finished: 7/15/2020
Stitching Time: 6 hours 53 minutes

Love Coffee is a Mill Hill I Love Charmed Ornament kit and was one of my Mill Hill Maynia starts.  

It was stitched with the materials in the kit as charted except that I only used two strands of floss for the cross stitching.

This will be finished as a magnet and given to my daughter's best friend to thank her for her helpfulness over the past few months.

5 comments:

butterfly said...

How lovely ,I also only stitch two threads on these it keeps it tidy on the back.
Enjoy your day .

Clare-Aimetu said...

That's a lovely finish and will make a super gift

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

That's a cute one. I definitely Love Coffee!

Astrids dragon said...

I love this one! I've made it twice so far, I'm sure I'll make it again.

Rachel said...

Congratulations on your finish and crossing another Maynia start off your WIP list. I hope the recipient likes it! :)