Friday, July 31, 2020

Smalls SAL - July, 2020

It's the last Friday of the month so it's time to post the small projects we've stitched during the month.  This SAL is hosted by Mary at Mary's Thread.  Thank you Mary for continuing to host this SAL.  You can click the link for more information and/or to see what small projects others are stitching.

I finished five smalls this month and there are a couple more in process which I'll share next month.

USA Mouse - Lucie Heaton (World of Cross Stitching #269)

William's Winter Stocking Cap - Carolyn  Manning (2018 JCS Ornament Issue)

Love Coffee - Mill Hill I Love Charmed Ornament Collection

Pizza Slice - Mill Hill Autumn Harvest Collection

September Owl - Leslie Teare























3 comments:

Mary's Thread said...

Sweet, sweet smalls this month! My favorite is the owls! Thank you so much for joining the SAL, Cathy!

Rachel said...

Congratulations on all your small finishes! :)

Astrids dragon said...

So many adorable finishes, I think I like Mr. Snowman the best!