Wednesday, July 1, 2020

June Recap

June was a pretty good month, stitching wise although I didn't stitch on all my projects every night, but I did stitch for at least an hour all but one night.  I also continued stitching for at least 30 minutes on a Mill Hill Mania Project--I missed two nights on Pizza Slice--and at least 30 minutes on Picachu where I also missed two nights.

My finishes for this month were:
Egg-ceptional - Mill Hill
American Star - Mill Hill
Peppermint Pal - 2019 JCS Ornament Issue (Carolyn Manning Designs)
Holly Jolly Peppermint Wreath - 2019 JCS Ornament Issue (Luhu Stitches)
Mouse Bride - World of Cross Stitching #280 (Lucie Heaton)

I continued working on my Peppermint Purple Year Long SAL and have now finished 26 blocks and am at the halfway point.

I had three other projects that weren't finished at the end of the month:
September Owl as of 6/30/2020 - it just needs the outside border



Picachu as of 5/31/2020
As of 6/30/2020
Pizza Slice as of 5/31/2020
Pizza Slice as of 6/30/2020

July Plans
I'm going to continue to work at least 30 minutes a day on both a Mill Hill project and a larger project requiring my floor stand.  I'm also going to keep up with the Peppermint Purple SAL, my monthly Furry Tales project, a Christmas ornament and hopefully stitch the October Owl.
 
Statistics:
Days Stitched This Month (at least 1/2 hour) = 29
Days Stitched This Year (at least 1/2 hour) = 149 (possible = 152)
Total Hours Stitched This Month = 72 hours and 15 minutes
Total Hours Stitched This Year = 352 hours and 52 minute
Number of Projects Worked on This Month = 9
Number of Unique Projects Worked on This Year = 60
Number of Projects Started This Month = 5
Number of Projects Started This Year = 61
Number of Projects Finished This Month = 5 
Number of Projects Finished This Year = 27




2 comments:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Great work in June. The Year in Blackwork is looking particularly good with all those colours.

Rachel said...

Keep up the good work; your momentum is definitely in full swing this year! :)