Wednesday, July 1, 2020

June Activities/Pictures

There wasn't a lot happening in June since school was out and summer activities were either cancelled or hadn't started yet.

One of Devin’s scripts was picked by Coverfly, a website that helps screenwriters, to be performed as table read during a Zoom meeting.  The script was Orson's War, a behind the scenes look at the making of War of the Worlds.  Sean Astin played Orson Welles and all the comments were positive.

Kyleigh died her hair again, this time with maroon.  She does it every summer with Janice's permission, but usually does blue.  The maroon definitely shows up better.


I did a lot of cleaning and decluttering in my office/craft room this month and put a basket for filing back on my desk.  Even though it's not really big enough for him, Taz has taken up residence in it.  He spends quite a bit of time there when I'm using the computer and is there right now.  I guess it's a case of "If I fits, I sits".


I also cleaned off the Cat Tree in the living room and after David put him in the tree a couple of times, he now spends part of most evenings there (instead of on our bed).  He even uses the steps to get up and down.

1 comment:

Astrids dragon said...

Fun hair for Kyleigh, oh to be young again!
Awe, sweet Taz, they find they funniest places to claim as their own. Our kitties use the steps too, except when they're being chased!