Monday, July 6, 2020

Happy Dance - Pizza Slice


Started: 5/22/2020
Finished: 7/5/2020
Stitching Time: 9 hours 9 minutes

Pizza Slice is from the Mill Hill Spring Bouquet Collection. 

It was stitched with the kit materials except that I only used two strands for the cross stitch and left off the charm. This was one of the most un-fun projects I've ever worked on and actually completed.  I used the wrong color twice and had to frog most of the pizza at least once.   Of course, the frog seems to have taken up residence at my house so I guess I shouldn't be surprised.

This was one of my Mill Hill Stitch Maynia starts and the third one I've finished so far.  It will take up residence on my refrigerator once fully finished.

Next Up: Love Coffee



4 comments:

butterfly said...

This is a first time I have seen a Pizza stitch.
Have fun.

Rachel said...

What a shame you are hosting frogs at the moment. I hope it won't be long until they decide to take up residence elsewhere. Congrats on another finish too! :)

Faith... said...

Love your pizza!

Astrids dragon said...

Sorry to hear it gave you so much trouble, pizza is supposed to be wonderful! But it looks great in spite of it.