Wednesday, January 18, 2023

Bunco Night

 The third Tuesday of every month, my daughter, granddaughter and I play Bunco with a group of ladies from our church.  Bunco is a dice game that's very easy to play, but can get very loud whenever someone gets Bunco or Baby Bunco.  If you're not familiar with the game, check it out here.

When a person throws a Bunco, Bonnie the Bunco Bear is thrown to her and she gets her picture taken.  She can keep the bear until the next person calls Bunco which could be awhile or just a couple of minutes.

My granddaughter, Kyleigh

Me 

 At the end of the evening, there are three winners and a loser.  This time I had the most wins and my daughter, Janice had the most losses.  The other two won most buncos and most baby buncos.  I've come close before, but this is the first time I've actually won a prize.




4 comments:

butterfly said...

What fun .

Katie said...

How fun.

Faith... said...

Sounds like a fun way to spend some time with friends!

Astrids dragon said...

It looks like you had a good time! I can't believe how grown up Kyleigh is getting!