Saturday, January 28, 2023

Happy Dance - Mr. & Mrs. Santa Snow Globe

 

Started: 11/22/2020

Finished: 1/27/2023

Total Stitching Time: 10 hours 39 minutes

This is the Mr. & Mrs. Santa Snow Globe from Durene Jones' Christmas Snow Globes Chart.

It was started as part of  Christmasitis 2020 where we did a new start everyday for both November and December.

It's stitched as charted with the called for floss on 14-count white Aida,  I did leave off the words on the base of the snow globe, because of the type of backstitching--I learned my lesson on the Christmas Tree.  I also had problems with the snow globe itself, so in the end, I just "free-handed" it

I found some Santa material in my stash, so it will be made into a pillow ornament and given to the Ronald McDonald House.

Next up: Gingerbread House Snow Globe (Durene Jones)

5 comments:

Rachel said...

This is sweet; nice to see Mrs Claus too. Good luck with the FFOing!

butterfly said...

Love this cute pair , have a nice Sunday.

Katie said...

Adorable!

Mylene said...

A very cute finish!

Faith... said...

I really like Mrs. Claus.