Sunday, January 15, 2023

Gifted Gorgeousness - January, 2023

 Welcome to this edition of Gifted Gorgeousness.  

On the 15th of each month, we're supposed to post about any items we've received as a gift and/or items that we're making as a gift for someone else.  To learn more about this SAL and see what others have posted, go to Jo's Blog.

Most of my stitching is done for others so I usually have plenty to post about, but this time I actually can post about something I received.  My daughter and her family gave me a kit as a Christmas present this year.  This is Snowman with Cardinal by Mill Hill.

Over the past month, I also stitched six Christmas ornaments, all of which will be going to the Ronald McDonald House in Orange County later this year.

Mickey Mouse

Minnie Mouse

Jolly Jumper

Lights Kitten 
Ornament Kitten

Ceramic Tree

6 comments:

DJ said...

Ooooh what lovely ornaments! I especially love the Disney ones! Such a nice gift to receive a kit. Can't wait to see your progress on that one!

butterfly said...

Great ornaments .

Clare-Aimetu said...

Super ornaments, they will be greatly received. Have fun stitching your snowman

Katie said...

Great ornaments. Love them all.

jocondine said...

Lovely ornaments, those cats are so cute. The snowman will be great. xxx

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Thanks for taking part in GG this month. How nice to receive something yourself when you are always so generous to other people!